Partner with Barrett Clinic
Looking for a site to work on your clinical trial? Barrett Clinic is a proven partner that is ready to help you with your next study. Our staff has conducted Phase II-IV research trials for investigational medications, vaccines, medical devices, and diagnostics products.
- GCP-trained physician and staff
- CCRC-certified coordinator
- IATA-certified staff
- Use Central IRB
- Extensive Data Entry Experience
- Secured and temperature-controlled Investigation drug storage areas
- Dedicated rooms for monitors
- Secured clinical trial documents storage room
- Rapid study start-up
- High-speed internet connection for monitoring activities
- CLIA-certified laboratory
- -20-degree freezer; dry ice access
- Refrigerator limited access, temperature-controlled
- Access to a local lab
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Oxygen, fully equipped emergency kit.
Client and Partners
Barrett Clinic provides Phase II-IV clinical research services for nationally known Pharmaceutical Sponsors and CROs assisting in developing and advancing new medications and medical science across numerous therapeutic areas.
Better Health Care is Our Mission
MON, WED, THURS, FRI 8:30AM-5PM
8074 South 84th Street, LaVista, NE 68128
Mitchell L. Barrett, M.S.N., APRN
Owner, Founder & CEO
Amy Workman, MA, CCRC
Barrett Clinic, P.C. is a medical clinic that provides comprehensive primary care, health promotion and illness prevention that includes medical care for acute, episodic and chronic medical ailments for adolescents and adults of all ages, gender, race and ethnicity.
We partnership with worldwide known pharmaceutical companies in conducting Phase II-IV investigational studies for advancement in drug development, vaccines and medical devices.